ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management System Certification
The ISO 37001 standard, published in 2016, is a certification standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems. With highly qualified ISO 37001-auditors all over the globe, DQS is the preferred partner for a value-adding certification experience.In the age of transparency, no organization can afford to take the risk of bribery lightly. Investors, business associates, personnel and shareholders all need to be assured that the management has made every possible effort to prevent bribery at all levels of the organization. Implementing the ISO 37001 and certification through an independent third party enables you to do exactly that.
ISO 37001:2016 是反賄賂管理體系的認證標準。 憑藉遍布全球的高素質 ISO 37001 審核員，DQS 是增值認證體驗的首選合作夥伴。在透明時代，任何組織都無法輕易承擔賄賂風險。 投資者、商業夥伴、員工和股東都需要確保管理層已盡力防止組織各級的賄賂。 通過獨立的第三方實施 ISO 37001認證可幫助您做到這一點。
Corruption Perception Index 腐敗感知指數 – 2017
The ISO 37001 standard is designed to help an organization implement and maintain a proactive anti-bribery system. The standard, which replaced the British Standard 10500, provides a number of requirements that represent globally recognized good practice for anti-bribery. The standard is applicable to all kinds of organizations.
ISO 37001標準旨在幫助組織實施和維護主動的反賄賂系統。 該標準取代了英國標準10500，並提供了一系列的要求，代表了全球公認的反賄賂良好做法。 該標準適用於各種組織。
The courses include ISO 37001 Internal Auditor, Lead Auditor, Standard Understanding, etc.
課程包括 ISO 37001 內審員、主任審核員、標準理解、等。
- The standard provides minimum requirements and supporting guidance for implementing an anti-bribery management system.
- Certification to ISO 37001 provides assurance to management, investors, business associates, personnel, and other stakeholders that an organization has taken appropriate measures to prevent bribery.
- Implementing the measures of the standard reduce the risk of malpractice
- Implementation and certification can be used as evidence of due diligence in case of disputes
- The ISO 37001 standard follows the same structure as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and can easily be integrated into existing management systems
- During the certification audit, our auditors detect potential for improvement and make recommendations to increase the effectiveness of your anti-bribery system
The Certification Process: Here’s how it works
The audit can be conducted whenever you feel ready. The duration of the audit depends on the size of the site and the complexity of the processes. After a successful certification audit, you obtain a certificate with a validity of three years. To maintain certified status, surveillance audits take place in yearly intervals.
Related News 相關新聞:
After a successful audit in March 2018, DQS is delighted to issue the ISO 37001:2016 certificate to VIVO Energy. We would like to congratulate the [...]
Bribery issue has been a significant concern in business world. An organization can get its reputation seriously damaged, if the risks are not well addressed [...]
The ISO 37001 standard, published in October 2016, is designed to help an organization implement and maintain a proactive anti-bribery system. The standard provides a [...]