IATF 26262 Functional Safety Process Management Certifications
- provides a reference for the automotive safety lifecycle and supports the tailoring of the activities to be performed during the lifecycle phases, i.e., development, production, operation, service, and decommissioning;
- provides an automotive-specific risk-based approach to determine integrity levels [Automotive Safety Integrity Levels (ASIL)];
- uses ASILs to specify which of the requirements of ISO 26262 are applicable to avoid unreasonable residual risk;
- provides requirements for functional safety management, verification, validation and confirmation measures; and
- provides requirements for relations with suppliers.
Since the original publication of ISO 26262:2011, as an adaptation of IEC 61508, on Nov 15, 2011, the industry has undergone several significant changes. The rapid deployment of Automated Driving connected technologies, together with the associated cybersecurity threat has seen growing inadequacies in the original iteration of ISO 26262. Accordingly, ISO 26262:2018, the second edition and update to the standard, is planned to publish in late-2018.
The courses will include ISO 26262 Application Training, ISO 26262 Professionals, etc。
Certification for Process Management
More and more automotive customers are requesting their suppliers to implement process management based on ISO 26262 standard. We will provide audit and certification for process management based on ISO 26262, including design and development and/or production processes.
Product test-based certification is a sector different from process management.
Benefits | 益處
- Enjoys global acceptance of automotive manufacturers
- Improves your overall competitive ability
- Ensures uniform quality on a global scale
- Creates transparency of processes